After reading about a vast number of fraudulent activities going around in the forex market, many of you have come across a question Is 2invest scam? Read the article given below on 2invest broker review.
Is 2invest Scam?
2invest was founded in the year 2019 with a registered name as Aronex Corporation limited. It is a well-regulated brokerage firm by the Financial Service Authority. This brokerage firm offers complex financial derivatives on a broad range of assets including indices, commodities, forex, cryptocurrencies and stocks. It provides an advanced trading platform MetaTrader 4 which is globally-recognised and is compatible with a web browser, windows PC, mobile operating systems iOS and Android.
2invest broker platform offers three different types of account for trading precious metals. The accounts offered are Silver account, Platinum account, and a Gold account with leverage up to 1:500 for the platinum account. They also provide a wide range of impressive research and education instruments including EBooks, trading courses, earnings calendar, videos (on demand) and an economic calendar.
General Information about 2invest
1) Regulated by the Financial Service Authority
2) Foundation year: 2019
3) Headquarter of 2invest: Seychelles
Trading information and charges of 2invest
- 1) The minimum deposit for trading is $250
- 2) Offers commission-free trading
- 3) The maximum leverage offered is 1:500
- 4) Provides a demo account to traders
- 5) It is not traded publicly
- 6) Options for deposit include Neteller, Wire Transfer, Credit card, Skrill
- 7) Options for withdrawal include Neteller, Wire Transfer, Credit card, Skrill
- 8) 2invest offers Meta Trader 4 for trading
- 9) No fix spread
- 10) Compatible with the desktop platform (Mac), web platform, desktop platform
- 11) Mobile trading available on both iOS and Android
- 12) Does not accept clients from the United States
Tradable assets available with 2invest
2invest provides its customers with the potential to trade on a wide variety of various asset classes including 15 indices, 47 currencies, 75 stocks, 33 cryptocurrencies and 17 commodities.
Trading charges such as overnight funding (swap) and spreads rates changes depending on the account tier of customer and tools being traded. As per the broker’s official data, the spread rate on EUR/USD may be as low as 1.3 pips on a gold account, 2.2 pips on a silver account, and 0.7 pips on a platinum account.
Account opening with 2invest
The steps to start the boarding process include:
- 1) Click on the “choose a plan” or on the “join now” button present on the broker’s homepage.
- 2) Once you enter your telephone number, email address, and name click continue.
- 3) Enter the address and date of birth and click next
- 4) Submit the identity proof and residence document. Click “not now” if the documents are not available.
- 5) After this, a screen appears confirming the registration and having the option for visiting the client area or start trading.
2invest security measures
As per the broker’s statement, they offer additional hardware and software security through providing:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and strict firewalls software
- All trading serves which are placed in SAS seventy certified data centres.
- Encryption for all communications and transactions
Features of Meta trader 4
The Meta Trader 4 provided by 2invest allows the trader to:
1) Go through nine different timeframes.
2) Go through thirty technical trading tools and indicators.
3) Allows accessing three execution modes which include:
- Instant execution through market
- Pending, limit and stop orders
4) Trade, using the single click on the trading button
Advantages with 2invest
1) More than 350 tradable assets classes available for diversifying the trader’s portfolio.
2) A wide variety of impressive education material on trading for all levels of traders.
3) World-wide popular Meta Trader 4 available for trading
Drawbacks of 2invest
- Higher Swap or overnight charges
- Does not accepts investors from Europe, Africa, USA and Asia