Global TradeATF is an online broker that was founded in 2013 by Bayline Trading Ltd. This company is authorised and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) of Belize.
The broker is also one of the sponsors of the Argentine National Team. It offers 350+ trading assets for a trader. Traders get three different types of trading accounts that are silver, gold, and platinum. They also get a demo account and commission-free trading with the broker.
Learn forex trading with Global TradeATF because it is one of the best online brokers. Along with forex, get other trading assets such as commodities, currencies, stocks, indices, etc.
Traders get to trade on one of the best trading platforms; MetaTrader 4, WebTrader and a Mobile App. The trading platform is free, and traders can download the mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Also, get a variety of educational materials and market research tools for better trading decisions. The tools include videos, eBooks, articles, economic calendar, trading signals and various others. Get 24/5 customer support from the broker to resolve your queries.
How To Open An Account With Global TradeATF?
Traders who wish to open a trading account to learn forex trading with Global TradeATF can follow this. The process is concise and quick. Traders can get their live trading account in the minimum time.
Before we jump on to the process, let us discover the types of trading accounts available. The trading account provided by the broker includes:
- Demo Account
- Silver Account
- Gold Account
- Platinum Account
Apart from the demo account, the rest three are the core types of trading accounts. Traders can use them for live trading. Each trading account comes with different limits such as maximum leverage, swap discounts and many more.
The account opening process is short and quick, including filling in the personal details, uploading a few documents, and depositing funds. For your understanding, let us discuss the account opening process in detail:
- Visit the web portal of the broker www.tradeatf.com and on the home page, click the “Open Account’ button.
- After clicking the button, you will get the window that has the form for opening a trading account with the broker.
- Fill in all the essential details asked on the form, such as name, phone number, email address and other similar information.
- In the next step, traders need to upload the necessary documents required for verification.
- Documents such as passport, driving license, bank statement, and others can be used for uploading and verification.
- Add a payment method among the different methods available and add some funds to place trades.
- After successfully verifying and adding funds, your account is ready for trading in the financial markets.
This is the complete procedure to open your trading account with one of the best online brokers. The broker is a good choice for beginners and professional traders as well.
How To Get A Demo Account With Global TradeATF?
In order to learn forex trading with Global TradeATF, nothing is better than a demo account. A demo account gives you all the features required to trade in the global financial markets. Traders can use this account to gain some trading experience.
A demo account reduces the risk of losing your funds due to a lack of trading knowledge. This account provides virtual money for practising and trading in situations that are based on the real ones.
If you wish to get a demo trading account with the broker, you can get the same. The process of getting a demo account is the same as the normal account opening process. However, the main difference is that you have to choose “Demo Account” as the account you want for trading.
Therefore, to reduce the trading risks and earn higher money with your investments, you should start with a demo account. After sufficient experience, you can switch to a live trading account. Select a trading account among the different types of accounts available.
How To Use a Chart With Global TradeATF?
Learn forex trading with Global TradeATF and also learn to use the price charts. Price charts play a very important role in understanding the past and present of a currency pair. They can also assist you to predict future possibilities in a better manner.
Global TradeATF offers MetaTrader 4 trading platform for trading in the financial markets. This is one of the leading trading platforms around the world. It is reliable, customisable and easily accessible.
Customisation of the trading platform can help you to get the highest profits from your trade. Traders can follow these steps to customise the trading platform or the price charts. The process is as follows:
- Open any of the price charts in the trading window. Then add a new chart to make it customise according to your preferences.
- Right-click on the price chart to check the properties of the chart. In the properties dialogue box, only you can customise the chart.
- Change the colour of the charts and choose the best colour that is the most suitable for you.
- Traders can also change the pattern of the chart. You have two options, one is the line chart, and another is the candlestick chart.
- Then click on the indicators. Several types of technical indicators can be used to study charts.
- Choose the indicators that seem the best, and you can easily understand them. Those indicators are added to the chart.
- The final step comprises saving the template. Simply save the template by choosing the save template option from the toolbar.
This is the process to use the price chart and customise it according to your needs. Make it suitable according to your requirements and earn higher profits from the market.
How To Use Leverage In Funds For Global TradeATF?
Before we discuss how to use the leverage, let us find out how much leverage is available for traders. The amount of maximum leverage also depends on the type of trading account you are using. The leverage is:
- Silver Account – 1:200
- Gold Account – 1:400
- Platinum Account – 1:500
These are the maximum limit of leverage a trader receives if he owns an account with the broker. Another thing on which the amount of leverage depends is the type of trading asset you are trading. The limits are as follows:
- Forex – 1:500
- Metals – 1:125
- Commodities – 1:125
- Indices – 1:125
- Stocks – 1:50
These are the maximum limits of leverage for the respective trading asset. It is quite high, and traders can make good profits by using the same in their trades. Leverage can be used with the broker to enhance the amount of trade.
Let us understand with an example like you want to learn forex trading with Global TradeATF. The maximum leverage for forex is 1:500, which means with every investment of $1, traders can use $500 extra with the broker.
Therefore, it means higher profits with lower investments. The use of leverage can increase the amount of profits to multiple folds. But it is advised to traders that use the leverage in limits and do not overtrade with the use of leverage.
How To Deposit Funds In Global TradeATF Account?
Traders who want to learn forex trading with Global TradeATF have to deposit some funds. Another option is to start trading with a demo account. If you want to add funds to the trading account provided by the broker, you have all the below-listed options:
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Neteller and more
These are some of the popular options that a trader can use to deposit some funds for trading. The deposits are free of cost, and traders do not need to pay any transaction fees on the deposit orders.
This means that you can make a deposit at any time on any limit you want to add to your trading account. Choose the most suitable method of depositing funds and also make it your primary method of fund depositing for a smooth transfer.
The broker also accepts payment in some of the cryptocurrencies, so it is another advantage for traders. If traders find any problem or issue within, they can contact the support team for further assistance.
The deposits quickly reflect in your trading account. In some rare cases, they can consume time up to 24 hours. Otherwise, they are quick.
How To Contact Customer Support?
To learn forex trading with Global TradeATF, you need a trading account. Traders might face some trouble with their trading account. This is the reason why the broker is offering support to customers.
The broker offers customer support 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. This makes the broker highly reliable and trustable for traders. The contact details of the broker are mentioned below:
- Live Chat – Use the web portal or the mobile app to access the feature of live chat.
- Phone Number – +27 108807911
- Email Support – [email protected]
- Address – 5 Cork Street, Belize City, Belize
These are ways to contact the support team and get answers to your questions. Traders get support at the minimum possible time. However, weekend support is not available for the traders.
Customer support can help you solve your issues on time and earn the maximum profits from the trades. Therefore, earn higher profits by trading with this online broker.
What Is The Procedure To Withdraw Funds From A Trading Account?
Traders who want to learn forex trading with Global TradeATF should also learn how to withdraw their money. The process for withdrawing is quick and simple. Traders can choose among various methods that are available to them. The methods for withdrawal are:
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Neteller and more
These are the available options to withdraw your money from the trading account to the preferred destination. Traders must know that there is a minimum requirement for withdrawal that is $100 per request. And the process is as follows:
- Go to the trading platform and log in with your username and password.
- Then in your trading account, select the option “Withdrawal” to take funds from your account.
- After that choose the suitable option among the different options that are available to take your funds back.
- Put the amount that you wish to withdraw, and remember that the minimum limit is $100 for withdrawal.
- Complete all the formalities, and your funds will be transferred to your account or eWallet.
This was the process, and the funds you withdraw reflect immediately in your trading account. The maximum time that can be used in case of delay is 24 hours.
The Bottom Line
To learn forex trading with Global TradeATF is a good decision. As discussed, all the broker and traders’ positive aspects with this broker receive all the benefits. Open a trading account, or you can also start with a demo account. Use the leverage, educational resources and analytical tools to earn the highest profits.